Puffin creates unique koozies modeled after outdoor wear (life vests, flannels, jackets, vests, parkas, sleeping bags, etc.).
Google Ads • Social Ads • Amazon • Creative
After struggling to gain traction through paid ads, Puffin's marketing manager wanted to figure out how to cultivate more brand awareness and increase non-branded revenue while reducing CPA through paid ads.
It's a very niche product, so the primary challenge is getting in front of the right audiences and maintaining a profitable customer lifetime value.
- Segment Search campaigns to better control performance and Branded / Non-branded budget allocation and market saturation
- Transition from Smart Shopping to segmented manual Shopping campaigns in order to gain visibility and improve budget allocation
- Utilize negative keywords lists and cross-ad-group negative structure to reduce wasted spend and maintain campaign segmentation
- Launch segmented retargeting campaigns to isolate ads to previous site visitors
- Launch A/B copy and creative tests to gain learnings and optimize for best performers
- Add new channels with improved creatives for remarketing and prospecting
- Utilize cross-platform audience research in order to determine the testing priority of a given audience segment.
- Implement automation to adjust the budget based on performance, allowing top performers to automatically scale
System that works
A task that requires increasing brand visibility and making the most out of paid advertising for a brand in a highly competitive industry calls for thorough marketing research and rigorous testing. We managed to significantly increase CTR, engagement, and conversion rates through capitalizing on the originality and novelty of Puffin’s products with creative development and visual ads.
We've been working with Algofy for nearly a year and over that time they have steadily taken on more work which is a testament to their talents and our trust in them. They've been very flexible with how we can best work together which has made it easy to slot their services in where needed.
RICK | DIGITAL DIRECTOR