Morsel is a Portland, Oregon-based company seeking to be an innovative outdoor accessory brand and focusing on creating better products through thoughtful design.
Morsel's flagship product, Morsel Spork, is a part-spoon, part-fork, part-spatula and is the ideal utensil for hiking and on-the-go enthusiasts.
When the brand reached out to Algofy, it was already selling on Amazon but felt it was missing out on sales and wasting spend in its sponsored ad campaigns. Having a solid product, the company required an effective marketing strategy to help it reach the next level.
- Perform a thorough competitive landscape analysis to identify opportunities in the market
- Use Algofy's AI advertising platform to set smart bidding rules based on the brand's goals
- Defend sponsored placements at the top of search results for branded keywords
- Target popular non-branded category keywords in order to compete for market share
- Launch sponsored video and display campaigns to help stand out in a competitive category
- Target sponsored placements on competing product pages to win customers away from other brands and grow market share
System that works
A competitive landscape analysis creates a perfect basis for a brand's growth on Amazon. At Algofy, we use our proprietary AI advertising tool to support the company's way to achieving its goals by setting matching bidding rules. We also launched effective video and display campaigns that ensured the improvement of Morsel’s market share.